Remote Leasehold Enfranchisement Position | 5 years PQE
This is a excellent opportunity for a Property Litigator to specialise in contentious Leasehold Enfranchisement matters working for a L500 firm.
- This firm are an impressive outfit and have an unrivalled commitment to the local community. They have been operating in the South East for over 50 years and punch well above their weight in quality of work
- The firm use the latest technology to ensure that their employees can work from many of their offices without problems. They place a high importance on happiness within the workplace and they ensure that each candidate is given the potential to develop and progress within the practice.
- The firms core practice areas include: Commercial, Residential and Agricultural Property, Employment, Family, Financial Services, Private Client, PI, Criminal and Dispute Resolution. They also have several niche areas of law, resulting in a wide range of diverse clients and individuals. The firm are friendly and supportive, making this a collaborative and enjoyable place to work.
- They boast several legal 500 ranked lawyers throughout their departments, ranging from Leasehold Enfranchisement, Property and Commercial.
Because this firm are expanding, they are looking for a Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor (5 PQE) to join their growing team on a remote basis.
The Leasehold Enfranchisement deals with a wide range of high-level work. Whilst the firm do not work exclusively with landlords, the bulk of their clients are of this nature therefore a familiarity / emphasis of this experience is advantageous. This role is designed for someone with strong contentious experience in the LE space. This role would be suitable for a Property Litigator seeking to specialise in LE cases.
There is a heavy emphasis in quality at this practice. They are ranked in the legal 500 for their LE work giving their fee-earners access to the best quality level of work.
- You will be a Property Solicitor (5 PQE) with specialist knowledge and experience in Leasehold Enfranchisement
- You will work well in a team
- You will be client care focused and driven
What's on offer?
- Legal 500 ranked work and the opportunity to work in a firm with ranked, leading individuals
- A collegiate working atmosphere
- Access to a firm who are happy to discuss flexible working patterns and fully remote roles.
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Leasehold Enfranchisement Solicitor (5 PQE) to join a Legal 500 firm in Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.