This is a rare chance for a Head of Residential Property or Conveyancing Partner to join a highly regarded Legal 500 firm in Sussex.
This full-service firm has a rich heritage, providing legal services to HNW individuals and businesses with a reputation for providing a first-class working environment.
The firm & the role
- The firm's prestige accumulated over years of success has given them a consistent and reliable client base to generate new work from.
- This firm holds a great reputation within the residential property sector, specialising in Freehold & leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, new build/plot sales, and secured lending.
- You will be leading and growing a highly regarded residential property team comprised of 3 fee earners, 5 assistants and 1 paralegal, working on a varied and complex caseload
- You will be given the support and encouragement to business develop and grow the department in a friendly environment.
- Residential Property/Conveyancing Solicitor with 6 PQE (no upper limit).
- Experience in managing a team is essential, you will likely be either at Head of Residential Property or Conveyancing Partner level.
- Proven track record in managing and developing client relationships.
What's on offer?
- An above-market rate salary.
- The opportunity to join a legal 500, ranked firm in East Sussex
- An excellent benefits package including hybrid/remote working
This is a great opportunity for a Head of Residential Property to join this flourishing heavyweight practice in Brighton, East Sussex office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential conversation.