This well-known regional firm is looking to appoint a Family Solicitor 2 years PQE to join their established team in Eastbourne. This firm has received outstanding recognition and praise from the legal world for its quality of service, business excellence and committed body of staff.
The Firm & Role
- This Legal 500 firm has grown substantially in recent years thanks to the ongoing success of its legal services and the professional growth of its lawyers
- They are ranked in the top tiers across multiple practice areas and have made several strategic hires to strengthen their foothold
- They have a fantastic reputation for their focus on client care and communication, and it's this ethos that echoes throughout the firm from the most senior partners, to the lawyers and dedicated support staff.
- This is an exciting time to be joining this firm as it continues to establish itself as a leading expert in family law matters including HNW divorce, financial remedies, Children Law matters and TOLATA claims.
- Your role will be to handle a mix of privately funded work as well as Legal Aid across divorce, pre-nuptial agreements, finances, private children work and care proceedings
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor 2 years PQE
- Experience in handling both privately funded and legal aid family cases
- Member of the Law Society Children Panel would be highly advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships and utilise a resolution-based approach
- Must have experience in care proceedings and undertaking your own advocacy
- Competitive salary and benefits package dependent on experience
- Excellent working conditions with lots of flexibility on offer
- A progressive culture with clear progression pathways
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Family Solicitor 2 years PQE to join this well-regarded firm based in their Eastbourne, East Sussex office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.