This Legal 500 firm has a thriving corporate department in Sussex and due to continued growth is looking for an additional Corporate Solicitor. This firm takes advantage of its enviable reputation throughout Sussex, whilst maintaining an innovative attitude allowing itself to remain ahead of the curve offering a modern practice at the forefront of many fields of law.
- This firm boast one of the region's best reputations in the county and as a result, are often considered the 'go to firm' in the area. They have been operating for over 30 years resulting in most of their work coming from either referral work, or recommendations. They encourage a genuinely supportive environment which is supplemented by their focus on work life balance and social life, often planning weekly events for lawyers and support staff alike creating a unique blend that many law firms struggle to master.
- The firm offer services ranging from individual advice, to services to businesses giving them a comprehensive outlook on the legal market. Lawyers come from Top 200/Legal 500 backgrounds to maintain a quality level of work and but to increase their employment satisfaction going to show the strides they are really taking.
- Their plans for growth really stand this firm ahead of the curve. They are looking to expand each one of their practice areas in the years to come, making them a much more progressive firm in comparison to their competitors.
- In this role you will be joining an experienced department consisting of well-rounded fee-earners, management and support staff. You will be contributing to the already sizable success of a thriving real estate team, contributing with your fee-earning ability coupled with further business development and networking (should this be something you wish to get heavily involved in)
- High quality level of caseload is inclusive in this role, ranging from commercial contracts, IP work, shareholder agreements and M&A's.
- You will be a Corporate Solicitor with 3 years PQE
- You will have good caseload exposure in previous positions
- You will have an eye for detail, views for progression and a forward-thinking manner
Whats on offer?
- An exciting position with a growing legal 500 firm with a tiered Corporate department.
- An above market rate salary dependant on experience
- A market leading benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join a reputable firm, within a well-established department based in Hove, East Sussex.