This highly ambitious practice, which is well known for its attention to detail, and high-net-worth clients are looking to further strengthen its commercial property team in Brighton, East Sussex.
The Firm & Role
- This highly reputable Sussex firm have been operating in the area for over 25 years giving them an incredibly strong connection with the local areas
- This firm really stands out in terms of their vision, they really do offer a dynamic, multi-service approach to both individuals, and businesses. No problem is to big, or too small for this firm
- Underpinning this firm's ethos, is there focus on business relationships in the local area. Whilst they are very much considered a regional heavyweight, in terms of the work they deal with, their connection to the local area is unaffected by their ambition to expand their influence further afield
- The team find that good results are achieved by working closely with clients and building up relationships of trust and mutual respect.
- You will work on a dynamic caseload of commercial property matters including landlord and tenant, lease renewals, lease negotiations, acquisitions and disposals of leaseholder properties, as well as property portfolio management
- The firms client base is established through strong community links and a varied and national client base, and you will be given the support and encouragement to business develop and grow the department in a friendly environment
The ideal candidate
- You will ideally be a Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2 years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE and less may still be considered)
- You will have a great eye for detail
- Be ambitious and dynamic
- You will receive a basic salary that is above market rate (dependant on experience)
- Excellent career prospects, no glass ceilings
This is a great opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join this flourishing heavyweight practice in their Brighton, East Sussex office.