This legal 500-ranked firm has offices across the South East with a strong reputation and is now looking to grow and expand its Private Client Department with the appointment of a paralegal into their Hove and Uckfield offices.
This firm encourages hybrid/flexible working and offers a genuine sense of work-life balance which is hard to find in other firms of this size.
The Firm & Role
- This firm boasts one of the region's best reputations and as a result, is often considered the 'go-to firm' in the area. They have been operating for over 30 years resulting in most of their work coming from either referrals or recommendations.
- They encourage a genuinely supportive environment which is supplemented by their focus on work-life balance and social life, often planning weekly events for lawyers and support staff alike creating a unique blend that many law firms struggle to master
- The firm offers services ranging from individual advice to services to businesses giving them a comprehensive outlook on the legal market. Lawyers come from Top 200/Legal 500 backgrounds to maintain a quality level of work
- They are looking to expand each one of their practice areas in the years to come, making them a much more progressive firm in comparison to their competitors
- This is a top-level support role for a Probate Paralegal to join a thriving Trust and Probate team. You will work closely alongside leading solicitors in a busy Probate service that deals with HNW individuals from both the UK and Abroad. The team also deals with a great amount of Estate Work and work closely with the wider Tax, Trusts and Succession team across all offices.
- This role is designed for someone to come into the team and work alongside the fee earners and partners whilst receiving all the necessary training you need to hone in on your skills. This provides an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within a highly respected firm.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Trust and Probate paralegal and you will have experience in estate administration.
- You will be ambitious, willing to learn and keen to pursue and develop your legal career.
- You will be a pro-active team player, who is also highly self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative to take responsibility for complex estate work.
- Very competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.
- Clear progression opportunities
- Flexible/hybrid working