This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join one of East Sussex's most established and highly thought of practices. This firm is looking to recruit in line with its long-term growth plans.
The firm & Role
- This practice have been based in Sussex for over 50 years. They have a fantastic and loyal client base which they have been servicing since their inception giving their fee-earners consistent, high quality levels of work that few other legal offerings can provide
- The firm is well known for its incredibly approachable culture and is often perceived as one of the most client-centric firms in East Sussex.
- This is reflected in their strong staff retention rate and many of their current fee-earners have been with the practice since qualification
- This practice also has a very adult culture. They are more than happy to discuss flexible arrangements which is something they have practiced for many years
- The Residential Property department deals with an excellent quality of work. They deal with many high-value properties, and they have got an excellent referral network. They are currently very busy and have received a consistent flow of new instructions.
- You will deal with your own high-quality conveyancing caseload of; Sales and purchases of leasehold and freehold properties, Remortgages, Transfers of equity and Lease extensions.
The ideal candidate
- You will be a Solicitor, ILEX or Licensed Conveyancer with at least 2 years' experience of handling your own caseload (there is no upper limit in terms of experience)
- You will be able to run your own caseload with minimal supervision
- You should have first-class communication skills
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your background
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join this long-established, well-known, regional firm based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.