This cutting edge firm with state of the art IT infrastructure, is seeking a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their thriving office in Hove, East Sussex.
This firm has a culture of rewarding based on merit, without the usual "corporate red tape" of firms of a similar size. The practice is innovative, dynamic and has a real entrepreneurial spirit.
The Firm & Role
- This firm has an impressive record of bringing in new business and are looking to expand and grow across the South East
- This role offers remote working flexibility alongside a competitive salary and excellent support staff
- They were founded by some industry heavyweights, well respected Partners, so you will be joining a firm with strong leadership and direction
- You will be working alongside and learning from a leading network of Residential Conveyancing Solicitors and Partners whilst they provide you with the tools to grow and develop your clientele
- They have a modern, up to date IT infrastructure which enables all staff to streamline working from home effectively
- A lot of their business is now generated through referrals and recommendations as they have an envious name and reputation across London and the South East
- Your role will encompass the whole conveyancing lifecycle including sales and purchases of leasehold and freehold, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and more
The ideal candidate
- You will be a qualified Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive with 2yrs PQE
- You will be used to dealing with a high-volume caseload whilst striving to exceed targets and deliver first-class service
- An ambitious and career-minded individual with a passion for business development
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your experience
- They offer good benefits and a lucrative commission/bonus structure
- Flexible working/work from home
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join this leading firm in Hove, East Sussex.