Real Estate Development Senior Associate 5 years PQE l Top 100 Firm l Exeter
This firm has strong and tangible roots across the breadth of the South West region, whilst strategizing itself as a city outfit. The result is a focus on technology and investment with high-quality work coming through each of their practice areas.
They differentiate themselves from their competitors by their culture which is underpinned by flexibility, inclusivity and collaboration. Last year, they spent several millions of pounds on improving technological tools and platforms to afford their lawyers greater agility and connectivity.
A large number of their practices sit within the top tiers of the legal directories and the firm's management board continues to make strategic hires to strengthen their foothold across all of their office locations.
Opportunity for a dynamic Real Estate Development Senior Associate 5 years PQE to join a well-known practice based out of their Exeter office.
· The collective national acquisition team acts for all of the UK's major housebuilders on complex and large-scale land acquisitions, collaboration agreements between developers, funding arrangements and more
· Therefore, you will be exposed to the most relevant and high-value work available in this area of law with has the platform to network amongst the biggest and best in the industry
· As an established lawyer, they want someone who can supervise and line manage junior members of the team and there is formal training available to give you the tools to do this successfully
The ideal candidate:
· Real Estate Solicitor 5 years PQE with a focus on development and investment work
· Outstanding technical knowledge with a clear commercial focus
· Proven ability to generate business and identify prospects within the housing development space
· Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
· Opportunity to work alongside leading real estate lawyers
· Engaging workload with a good level of autonomy from the outset
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Real Estate Development Senior Associate 5 years PQE to join a highly successful practice in Exeter.