This firm is placed at the heart of the Derbyshire community and client care is at the forefront of all they do.
Through further expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor to join this family-feel firm in their Derby-based office.
This role will present impressive progression opportunities due to the growth the firm is undergoing.
The Firm & The Role
- Located in the centre of the local community, this firm benefits from the reputation it has developed for providing a truly client-centric approach and, as such, the work it undertakes comes mostly from repeat business or referrals
- Having doubled their headcount over the last 2-3 years, this opportunity will allow an individual to grow with the firm and therefore offers strong and clear progression routes without limitations
- The firm is traditional in its values of providing exceptional client care but invests full in its technology, providing a modern outlook
- This role will see you working a varied caseload mainly made up of wills and probate but extending to the broad scope of private client matters
- The client base at this firm is truly varied, including HNW individuals
- The firm has a track record of developing junior lawyers to Partner level and they are keen to invest in all their team members
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with 1 years PQE (there is no upper limit to PQE level)
- STEP qualification is desirable but not a necessity and the firm will look at helping you achieve this
- You will put client care at the forefront of all you do
Please apply for immediate consideration, or feel free to call for a confidential, exploratory conversation.