This firm is placed at the heart of the Derbyshire community and client care is at the forefront of all they do.
Through further expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor to join this family-feel firm in their Derby-based office.
The Firm & The Role
- Located in the centre of the local community, this firm benefits from the reputation it has developed for providing a truly client-centric approach and, as such, the work it undertakes comes mostly from repeat business or referrals
- Having doubled their headcount over the last 2-3 years, this opportunity will allow an individual to grow with the firm and therefore offers strong and clear progression routes without limitations
- The firm is traditional in its values of providing exceptional client care but invests full in its technology, providing a modern outlook
- This role will see you working a varied caseload mainly made up of wills and probate but extending to the broad scope of private client matters
- The client base at this firm is truly varied, including HNW individuals
- The firm has a track record of developing junior lawyers to Partner level and they are keen to invest in all their team members
This role will present impressive progression opportunities due to the growth the firm is undergoing.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with 1 years PQE (there is no upper limit to PQE level)
- STEP qualification is desirable but not a necessity and the firm will look at helping you achieve this
- You will put client care at the forefront of all you do
Please apply for immediate consideration, or feel free to call for a confidential, exploratory conversation.