This prestigious Legal 500 firm headquartered in London is looking to continue its expansion with the addition of a dynamic residential property solicitor to complement its growing team.
This firm has a nurturing culture. Several members of the management team originally joined the practice in paralegal or trainee positions. This impressive internal progression is made possible by the firms' pioneering training and development structure.
The Firm & Role
- A leading and ever-growing UK practice with an international presence in the Middle East and CIS. There are two offices in London alone, with bases in the City and the West End respectively.
- Multi-service practice with a particular specialism in disputes, commercial matters, residential and commercial property matters.
- Their Residential Property team is ranked highly in the Legal 500 and conducts work across the full range of residential conveyancing matters including collective enfranchisement; the right of first refusal; lease extensions; planning; secured lending and refinancing; offshore transactions; auctions sales and purchases.
- As one of the first UK law firms to be admitted to the Conveyancing Quality Panel, this practice is renowned for its quality service and a pioneer in the sector.
- You will receive award-winning investment from this friendly firm. They truly build up their junior staff, providing exposure to quality work alongside Legal 500 ranked solicitors and Partners. Progression is rapid and you can expect impressive career growth.
The ideal candidate
- You will be a solicitor qualified in England & Wales.
- NQ - 2 years PQE Solicitors are encouraged to apply. Trainees close to their qualification date will also be considered.
- A passion for and previous experience in residential property is desirable.
- An interest in business development is advantageous, but not a requirement.
- First class training and development programme
- Mentoring from pioneering Legal 500 Partners
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join a growing UK practice based in London.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or contact Jonathan Kitto at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential conversation.