Due to the continued success and increased turnover year on year for the past 5 years, this Top 65 firm is looking to appoint a Trust & Tax Manager to complement their wider Private Client team.
You will be joining a leading Private Client team.
The Firm & Role:
- They have a network of offices across the country, and London is now becoming one of their strongest, they have big plans to continue to expand here with many key hires in the pipeline.
- In the past two years they have hired over 40 Partners across multiple disciplines, who have come in and added a vast amount of value to the teams they have joined.
- They are ranked as leaders in the Legal 500 across most of their practice areas and have their eyes set on becoming the go-to firm in the UK.
- You will find that working for this firm you will be surrounded by individuals who are highly regarded in their respective fields and you will work on some of the largest matters outside of the Top 10 law firms.
- The firm has an excellent infrastructure, using some of the best equipment and software in the industry. They have invested heavily in marketing each of their practice areas which has seen a 50% rise in instructions this year alone.
- You will deal with a wide range of private client matters and work closely with the partners and members of the team. The responsibilities include: managing clients to ensure tax-planning and succession planning issues are resolved, preparing trust accounts and tax returns, calculating trustees' liabilities to IHT, CGT and Income Tax as well as dealing with payments and distributions from trusts, both capital and discretionary income distributions.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 4 years' PQE
- Ability to work closely with Partners and more junior members of the team
- Possess excellent 'people' and interpersonal skills
- Market leading salaries, tailored to each individual. There is no blanket 'one glove fits all' on the salary front.
- Hybrid working
This Top 65 national law firm are looking for a Trust and Tax Manager to join their growing City of London office.