This a unique opportunity to join this Top 75 firms highly regarded City of London office. You will be working with a leading Real Estate practice and be involved with driving the department forward.
This firm have made a number of key Partner hires from Top 50 practices and have their eyes on becoming a Top 50 practice in the future. I predict this will be in the next few years.
- This highly regarded Top 75 firm have seen real growth across their offices in recent years. With each of their departments being headed up by leaders in their respective fields, this has really helped with attracting top lawyers across multiple disciplines. With recent national awards you will find this firm deal with some of the largest matters outside of the Magic / Silver Circle.
- Their London offering has come on leaps and bounds and they are continuing to grow. With 100 Partners nationwide, they are well placed to support Lawyers wanting to come on board and develop their practice.
- They are largely becoming one of the heaviest hitting practices in the city. With key hires across, Real Estate, Corporate, Banking, Litigation and IP from Top 20 and Top 50 practices. If you are looking for an opportunity to work within a growing, innovative practice, this is a key moment to join.
- This firm is represented in the Legal 500 in over 13 practice areas. Notably, they provide recommended service across Sport, TMT, Real Estate, Commercial, Private Client and Corporate.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a Real Estate Partner to join this firms City of London office.
- You will be at the forefront of a highly ranked team who have many Lawyers listed as leaders in their field in the Legal 500 & Chambers, working with the other partners to drive the department forwards.
- The department deals with a broad range of work and client base across a growing number of industry sectors, this variety will make for an interesting caseload.
- The caseload will include sales and purchases of commercial premises, commercial leases, corporate support, landlord and tenant and development work. The firm are open minded as to your specialism, due to the clients and work flow they have.
- Clients include mid-tier businesses (quoted and owner-managed), household name PLCs and other major international groups, and high net worth private clients.
- You will be a Real Estate Partner with at least 7 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to experience)
- You will have strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills are essential
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is above market rate, with an excellent benefits package
This is an exceptional Real Estate Partner opportunity to be based in this firms City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give Jonny a call for a confidential conversation.