This opportunity is for a Professional Support Lawyer to join a highly ranked Construction team based in the City of London office.
The firm prides itself on giving staff a real work-life balance alongside impressive salaries, and solid progression prospects.
This City firm is ranked in the Top 200, but you will find a culture that stands them apart from the usual machine of the City. They are forward-thinking, collegiate and put the people at the heart of their business.
They are multi-award winning and are known Nationally for their commitment to nurturing and developing legal talent; this is demonstrated by their retention rate of staff at all levels. They use cutting edge technology and are ahead of the curve in the legal landscape.
You will find a client base that is National and International; this includes many FTSE 250 companies.
This firm is looking for a Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) to join its flourishing City of London office.
The team has recently worked on some of the most significant development and infrastructure projects nationally.
You will work alongside highly experienced Partners and team, who are ranked in the Legal 500 as pioneers in their field. The team is renowned across the UK and internationally.
The role will primarily focus on the following duties:
* Write and circulate updates and briefing notes on developments in relation to defects and building and fire safety for clients and internally.
* Maintain and develop precedents.
* Maintain existing practice notes and draft new ones as required.
* Provide knowledge support to business development initiatives, including supporting any key client initiatives within the department.
* Devising and implementing systems for know-how collection within the team e.g., research notes, transactional documents and training materials.
* Preparing and delivering legal training to fee-earners in the team and externally to clients as required.
This is a new position within the business and therefore there is no ceiling to progression.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Construction Solicitor to join a stand out firm in the City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to contact Jonathan Kitto at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential conversation.