Are you seeking a fantastic career at an award-winning, Top 200 firm with continuous progression and a competitive remuneration package? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contentious Probate-Trusts Solicitor to join this City of London powerhouse.
This legal giant is a recognised leader in many areas of litigation, including contentious probate, with a commitment to providing excellent service. They have a diverse client base, working with the disadvantaged as well as sophisticated HNW clients. The department has an inclusive and supportive ethos, with a track record of developing lawyers' potential.
- You will be working as part of a team with Partners, fee-earners, trainees and support staff as and when appropriate. It is important therefore to be capable of delegating tasks and supervising where appropriate.
- As a Solicitor with the firm you will be provide legal services and give legal advice to a diverse group of clients.
- Part of the role will be involved with business development and supporting marketing initiatives in line with our business plan.
- In addition, because of the developing nature of a solicitor's business, the firm may require you to retain to undertake different or additional aspects of work at various times.
- Degree in Law or relevant CILEx level and previous experience of working in a Court of Protection role
- Contentious probate: 1 year (Required)
- The successful candidate will work on the full range of contentious probate claims, including trustee disputes, will challenges and family provision. The firm are looking for experience in the sector and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to manage work on complex cases with relevant support for the level you are working at.
- The ability to provide solutions for clients and communicate this in a way that they can understand, both in writing and on the telephone.
- The willingness to grow the business through networking and social media communication.
- A detailed approach to the work.
- The ability to work to tight timescales as required by the cases.
- Good advocacy.
- The ability to think in a business focused way to balance fees, time and the expectations of the client.
- The ability to delegate work appropriately to support staff and paralegals
- The firm pay a very competitive Salary
- Many benefits, including; Company events, Company pension, Cycle to work scheme, Gym membership, Life insurance, Private medical insurance, Store discounts
This is a first-class opportunity for a Contentious Probate-Trusts Solicitor to join a leading Legal 500 practice based in the City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.