This Top 75 firm has seen its income increase by 25% in the last 12 months, with their London office substantially increasing their income by a 48%. This is the fifth year in a row when their turnover has increased significantly.
Their success comes down to world-class leadership and an entrepreneurial spirit running through the firm in abundance.
Due to this continued growth and success, they are looking to hire a Commercial Litigation Partner.
- They have a network of offices across the country, and London is now becoming one of their strongest, they have big plans to continue to expand here with many key hires in the pipeline.
- In the past two years they have hired over 40 Partners across multiple disciplines, who have come in and added a vast amount of value to the teams they have joined.
- They are ranked as leaders in the Legal 500 across most of their practice areas and have their eyes set on becoming the go-to firm in the UK.
- You will find that working for this firm you will be surrounded by individuals who are highly regarded in their respective fields and you will work on some of the largest matters outside of the Top 10 law firms.
- The firm has an excellent infrastructure, using some of the best equipment and software in the industry. They have invested heavily in marketing each of their practice areas which has seen a 50% rise in instructions this year alone.
- You will deal with a wide range of commercial litigation disputes on behalf of a variety of companies, partnerships and individuals.
- You will deal with a mix of partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, professional negligence claims and high value commercial disputes.
- You will be provided with excellent Paralegal and administrative support from Day One.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 8 years' PQE
- Track record of developing and maintaining client relationships
- Able to work well with other department to increase cross referral instructions
- Willing to invest in more junior members of the team to help them progress and develop their skillsets
- Market leading salaries, tailored to each individual. There is no blanket 'one glove fits all' on the salary front. They are happy to consider salaried partner, fixed share and full equity
- Hybrid working
- Market leading benefits package, including car allowance, life assurance, private medical etc
This Top 75 national law firm are looking for a Commercial Litigation Partner to join their growing City of London office.