This Top 10 International Law Firm are looking for a Projects Finance Associate, 3-6 years PQE, to join this market-leading Finance, Projects, and Restructuring group in The City of London.
This Top 10 International firm and Global 100 firm has a long-standing reputation as being a market leader and being ahead of the curve regarding technology; they have systems which ensure they offer a first-class service to their client base.
They now stand at over 1,500 lawyers operating from 23 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. The firm is well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional transactions across a full range of legal disciplines.
With multiple accolades to its name, this firm has housed the most reputable leading individuals. Never far from high profile and complex work this firm are often praised not only for the legal problems they solve but the commercial challenges and new opportunities they present to their network.
The firm has significant international credentials in global energy, infrastructure, financial services, advanced manufacturing, and technology. Working largely with Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and many other large international companies. This firm has also been recognised as a leading employer of the year.
- You will be Sitting in their Finance, Projects and Restructuring practice group, under the wider projects team. You will be advising commercial banks, institutional investors, non-bank lenders, multilateral agencies, and development finance institutions, and sponsors on the development and financing of energy and natural resources projects across the world.
- The transactions are typically cross border in nature and as part of the team you will be working closely with colleagues in other jurisdictions. Many of the transactions are market firsts and often involve innovative structures. The Finance, Projects and Restructuring practice group has a particular focus on opportunities in the energy transition and is already considered a market leader in this fast-growing sector.
- You work will include representing lenders and sponsors in all elements relating to the development, construction, operation, acquisition and sale of energy and natural resources projects throughout the world; drafting, reviewing and negotiating project documents; and undertaking due diligence and bankability reviews of project documents.
- You will be a Project Finance Associate, 3-6 years PQE, with experience dealing with project development matters.
- Good organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work.
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience in business development.
What's on offer?
- Market-leading salary and excellent benefits with clear and structured progression paths.
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture
- Exposure to large, high-profile international matters.
- Extensive business development support and training giving you the chance to develop client relationships from early in your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Projects Associate, 3-6 years PQE, to join a Top 10 International Law Firm with one of the most prestigious practices in the City.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call for a confidential conversation