This is the premier option for anyone looking to become a self-employed Lawyer. The firm is directed by a true entrepreneur with a background of senior management positions including at a FTSE 100/billion pound company.
The firm has been created in response to the disruptors to the market known as dispersed law firms / consultancy model law firms.
They have everything to offer that the traditional and currently well-known consultancy law firms, with some glaring differences.
The way the firm works is similar to other consultancy models - you retain the lions share of the fees you generate. You earn very well from work referred to other Partners, as well as from work referred to you by them. There is a network of lawyers, all with excellent backgrounds and established client bases - the quality of their client roster is exceptional.
The unique benefits from aligning yourself to this firm are ones that the current market leaders can not, and will not offer - however, they're selling points which this firm believes should be an absolute 'given' for anyone considering consultancy.
In brief summary (as there is much more detail which I can provide on a telephone call) the USP's include true equity options; planning for your retirement (for you to earn from your client base post-retirement); and an assurance of quality running through the firm which other similar fee share consultancy models just can't provide.
The firm is seeking Partners to join them on a self employed basis - with an array of benefits and options for the future, this is a very exciting option.
- You can be based anywhere in the United Kingdom. They have offices, and would establish another office in your location should it be commercially beneficial to do so.
- You receive the lions share of your billings.
- They will back you to increase your income exponentially when compared with traditional private practice options.
- They will provide you with support to grow a team so you can take a more business development focussed role should you require/wish to do so.
- They provide an option for your retirement which no other consultancy / fee share model law firm provides.
- They assure quality on all files, giving their Partners piece of mind and security. They do not set their standards at industry regulation, they set their own bar.
- While an existing client base would be important, to evidence their ability to back their Partners to increase their earnings; the firm has developed a Lawyer who joined without their own following to the point where they are turning over >£500,000 a year in only a couple of years.
The firm operates across all major practice areas for businesses and individuals alike, and they're open and keen to diversify further - as such, whatever your practice area / sector focus, they would be able to support the growth and development of your business.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity for a Partner to take complete control of their earnings and work/life balance.
If you're a Partner / Senior Lawyer and haven't considered something like this before, but you are interested in learning more please do get in touch.
If you are a Partner / Senior Lawyer and think you know all of the best firms to work for as a consultant, and that they're all the same - think again.
Apply now, or feel free to give Charlie Simpkin at JMC Legal Recruitment a call for a confidential conversation on 0203 865 2113.