This Chambers ranked firm is seeking an experienced Senior Associate to join their Private Client department as a Senior Associate in the City of London. This role has Partnership prospects for the right person.
The Firm & The Role
This market-leading firm is seeking a leading individual in the Private Client space to join their team at the Senior Associate level.
- As a leading law firm with many impressive accolades to its name, this firm boasts an impressive reputation
- The firm's offices span the east of the country and extend into Europe
- The work they undertake is complex and often cross-border, gaining the firm a name as a leader in the international market
- Joining an established practice that is renowned for the work they undertake; you will have the opportunity to play an active role in the direction and development of this practice
- The team are commercially focused whilst remaining client-centric. The work they undertake is normally only associated with city firms and involves high-value complex matters
- You will be a Senior Private Client Solicitor with 8 PQE (no upper limit to PQE)
- You will be commercially focused with a good track record of business development (no following required, although it is always helpful in negotiating the best possible remuneration package)
- Responsible for a broad and varied caseload including Wills, Care Home Fees, Estate Administration, IHT and LPAs.
- Sound knowledge of all private and elderly client matters, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will have excellent technical skills
This stand-out Senior Associate opportunity presents itself due to the firm's ongoing growth plans, in particular, their Private Client Team based in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation!