This global, ethically responsible and progressive company is seeking a Commercial Contracts Manager to join their team in London (with hybrid working model remaining in place after covid-related restrictions have ended).
Involved in over 1500 projects across 110 different countries this global management consulting firm are specialised in the infrastructure sector and solve tough challenges specific to the sector such as in transport, power and public/private partnerships.
Through end-to-end management consulting services, they have helped shape the landscape of the world we live in establishing real solutions for growing and emerging economies.
They are largely focused in the UK, Europe, Africa and the USA - Governments, investors and other experts use this companies decades of expertise to solve their infrastructure challenges.
The Company is seeking a Commercial Contracts Manager in the City of London.
The role will have a hybrid working model in place which will be ongoing and continue regardless of covid restrictions.
You will handle:
Contract & Commercial:
- Contracts and commercial work including reviewing, updating and maintaining policies, processes and precedents. (E.g. project engagement letters, nda's supplier terms, employment contracts)
- On top of that you'll assist the directors with the review and negotiation of agreements with public and private sector clients. Also, managing the filing project documents, contracts and correspondence,
Legal, Policy and Risk Management
- Inform senior management and the general counsel on relevant legal developments
- Assist the corporate team with company secretarial duties, including updating shareholder and director information and managing declarations of interest
- Assist with project launch checks and processes
- Fielding general legal queries in relation to GDPR, Data Privacy, Immigration and work permits, post Brexit arrangements with the EU, and Intellectual Property matters
- Assist with drafting and issuing of employee and consultancy offer letters/contracts/settlement agreements
- Drafting/issuing private and confidential staff letters
- Work with the HR Manager to ensure employee and worker policices and procedures are current/compliant with UK legislation
-Minimum Bachelors degree and/or professional qualification in a relevant subject
- Experience as a Commercial Lawyer / Paralegal / Legal Executive or extensive commercial and/or contract management experience
- Highly proficient in IT applications like Adobe / Excel / Word / PowerPoint
Desirable, but not required:
- Experience in a relevant field such as a professional service organisation or involvement in public sector procurement; and
- A working knowledge of UK IP
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic ethical and socially responsible company that provide professional development and opportunity in abundance.
Apply now or call Charlie Simpkin at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential conversation.