Are you a junior Dispute Resolution Solicitor (1-2 PQE) looking to join a Legal 500 firm in London? This top 200 firm is looking to grow with the addition of a Dispute Resolution Solicitor who is an 'all-rounder' with some experience of both commercial litigation and real estate litigation. The firm is seeking someone who at this early stage of their career does not necessarily want to specialise in any specific field of litigation work.
The Firm & Role:
- This firm is multi-award-winning and has an excellent reputation, often setting trends across the industry. They deal with work nationally and have a growing international presence.
- The practice deals with a wide variety of clients, ranging from technology SME, right up to multinational FTSE 250, household names.
- The firm is dynamic, creative, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking. They are well managed, with a strong leadership team, making Partners more accessible than in other similar-sized firms. This way of working has helped junior solicitors gain great experience and exposure throughout their careers.
- The head of the department has been identified as a 'Recommended Lawyer' in Legal 500
You will work on a variety of dispute resolution cases, including commercial litigation, arbitration, real estate litigation, professional negligence and Insolvency related claims.
Alongside working on your own caseload, you will be working closely with the partners on more complex cases.
- Dispute Resolution Solicitor with 1-2 years PQE.
- Possess first-class communication skills, and the ability to work in a team and handle solo responsibility.
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Proven experience in intellectual property and technology disputes.
What's on offer
- A highly competitive package, including above-market salary and excellent benefits
- Legal 500 ranked work and the opportunity to work alongside leading individuals
- excellent opportunity for career progression with a clear career path.
- Hybrid/flexible working, allowing for great work-life balance.
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join this highly ranked practice in London.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give Charlie Simpkin at JMC Legal Recruitment a call for a confidential conversation.