This highly-regarded Top 100 firm is seeking to continue its ambitious growth plans. With Legal 500 rankings in almost all departments, this heavy-hitting firm is seeking an experienced Construction Solicitor to join their leading practice.
This firm has a culture with support and growth at the heart of its operations, investing exceptionally well in its staff and ensuring that the atmosphere is a good combination of work and fun.
- This firm has grown immensely since its founding 60 years ago, and they are looking to continue this trend across the board, focusing heavily on internal development. Offering an entire career path, they have seen a number of their senior lawyers start their careers at the firm, including the current Managing Partner.
- The firm has an excellent culture of fun and collaboration yet maintains the quality of work expected from a firm of this esteem. With core values seen throughout, this firm operates with a flat structure where you are rewarded on merit rather than bureaucracy.
- This firm has a broad client base, including national and international businesses, individuals, banks, education establishments and utility providers.
- Their culture is friendly and collegiate, but they maintain the professional atmosphere you would expect from a modern, leading law firm. All our staff have access to industry-leading training and mentoring to ensure they reach their potential.
This Top 100 firm is seeking an experienced Construction Solicitor with ideally 3 years PQE to join their team in London. (Although the role is 3 PQE, pre-qualification experience will also be considered).
This leading Top 100 law firm's Construction and Engineering team is looking for an Associate and Senior Associate to advise mostly (or exclusively, should you wish) on non-contentious and project work.
- You will work closely with the other partners and junior lawyers in the team but will also be responsible for running your own matters (with support), dependent on your experience.
- The successful candidate will ideally be familiar with the standard construction forms (e.g., JCT and NEC)
- Candidates with experience in drafting and negotiating commercial or property contracts and who wish to specialise in construction law are encouraged to apply.
- You will be an experienced Construction Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE (or less, if you have pre-qualification experience in this area of law)
- Excellent team and communication skills
- A keen eye for business development and career progression
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary benefits including a minimum of 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and your birthday off!
- Opportunity to work in an industry-leading Top 100 firm
- Excellent culture with social events all year round
- Lucrative benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Construction Solicitor to join this Top 100 firm in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.