This Top 100 law firm is seeking a Commercial Litigation Partner to join their department in London, which is highly successful and well-regarded in the Legal 500 and Chambers rankings.
The firm is ranked highly in the Top 100 UK Law firms.
- The firm is entrepreneurial in spirit, dynamic in nature and innovative in approach. This opportunity will offer a level of career investment that is rarely found.
- You will find an enviable and diverse client base that constantly evolves. The firm has performed exceptionally well over recent years and has grown year on year; they have strategic growth planned over the next 12 months, which will allow them to continue to obtain more market share and invest in strategic hires.
- You will find a strong leadership team that promotes an open-door culture.
- Despite the firm's size, they have unusually managed to keep a warm culture running throughout the network of offices.
The Role: The firm is seeking a Partner specialising in Commercial Litigation
- You will be based in London for this role, with the flexibility to work remotely for part of the working week.
- The firm is looking to hire a big-ticket commercial litigation Partner
- Equity Partnership will be available for the right candidate
- This Top 100 firm's team of Dispute Resolution solicitors works from offices in London and the South of England.
- Clients are varied, from multinational corporations to start-up businesses.
- Frequently advise on multi-million-pound international disputes but also have experience helping individuals.
- A significant part of the department's work involves international disputes and those involving parties in foreign jurisdictions.
- The focuses of the Disputes departments include ADR, Banking & Financial Services Litigation, Civil Fraud, Company & Partnership Disputes, Commercial Disputes, Energy Disputes, Data Protection/GDPR, Insurance Disputes, Insolvency & Restructuring, IP Disputes, International Dispute Resolution, Litigation Funding and Property Disputes.
- Be a Senior Commercial Litigation Lawyer, ideally already at Partner level or an ambitious Senior with a high level of ability and strong track record in billings.
- Have solid client management skills with a focus on the delivery of excellent client service.
- Have good experience managing other lawyers
- Work from the London office (flexible working available)
In return, you will receive an excellent package (to be discussed) based on your experience and what you bring to the table. So it is safe to say as such a vital member of the firm, you will be well-remunerated.
Apply now for confidential consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a discrete conversation ahead of any formal application.