This firm is considered one of the most prestigious outside of the magic circle. They are a Top 10 Legal 500 Law Firm and are now looking for a TMT and Data & Privacy Associate with 2-4 years PQE to join their Top-tier City of London practice.
As one of the world's leading international law firms and boasting over 2,600 lawyers globally, this truly is one of the most prominent firms around the globe. With a history dating back over 100 years, they have built a highly regarded reputation within Energy, Financial, Corporate, TMT, Employment, Real Estate, Construction to name a few, and have built deep roots in Asia and EMEA, whilst continuing to develop their presence in the US.
Considered one of the most prestigious firms outside the magic circle firms, they have a number of key clients and large institutions to their client portfolio. This firm has grown through a mixture of natural growth and amalgamation of leading practices from the world; however, it has never lost its core values.
- This role is a split between data protection and privacy work, and commercial TMT matters.
- The other 50% will be spread across the remainder of the TMT practice and most likely will include commercial advise on technology and telecommunications transactions, including projects, M&A, joint ventures, collaborations, outsourcing and licensing, as well as media and entertainment deals and advisory matters, general commercial and digital work.
- You will also be presented with the chance to adopt a client-facing role and take an active and client-facing role in business development planning and execution.
- You will be a UK Qualified Solicitor with 2-4 years PQE, and experience dealing with Data Protection matters and Commercial Advisory experience within TMT.
- Good organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work.
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience in business development.
What's on offer?
- Market-leading salary and excellent benefits with clear and structured progression paths.
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture
- Exposure to large, high-profile UK and international issues.
- Extensive business development support and training giving you the chance to develop client relationships from early in your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a TMT and Data & Privacy Associate, 2-4 years PQE, to join a Top 10 international firm with one of the most prestigious practices in the City.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call Charlie Simpkin for a confidential conversation.