Call 0203 865 2113
Interim Legal Counsel required to join this leading geoscience technology company with offices in 11 countries, 14 cities and over 130 employees.
The organisation helps its customers make the best moves in prospecting for natural resources, using technology and data to improve accuracy, accelerate results, and shrink costs. To fuel their global growth plans, they are seeking top-tier talent.
With locations worldwide including London, Houston, Kuala Lumpur and more this organisation provides software & solutions to the energy industry.
They have developed and delivered software and data management solutions with a dynamic and scientific approach.
This is a fast paced legal role and will focus on the provision of timely commercial, corporate and compliance legal advice, to support the day-to-day requirements of the business.
As legal counsel you will be responsible for:
Contract Drafting and Negotiation
Commercial Contract reviews, advice and drafting including:
- NDA's, Software licences/Software development/SaaS Agreements.
- Master service agreements; Outsourcing agreements
- Using the organisations standard contract templates
- Amendments to/extensions of existing Agreements
- Service and supplier contracts
- Advice on copyright/trademark issues & general IP
Compliance & Regulation:
- Internal sanctions; anti-bribery policies; GDPR; data protection; intellectual property
Company Secretarial Assistance:
- Companies house filings; Legal and corporate research; Ensuring polices are complied with
Requirements & Benefits:
Salary & Benefits:
All of the above makes this an excellent opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join a highly ambitious organisation with a warm yet professional culture based in Surbiton, London.
Apply now for consideration, or feel free to contact Charlie Simpkin at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential conversation.