Real Estate Associate NQ-3 years PQE l Top 50 Firm l Cambridge
This high-ranking firm stands out from the crowd for its focus on quality, ethics and transparency.
Their real estate team advises on every aspect of commercial property matters including the structuring and financing of property transactions, planning and development, occupier services as well as property portfolio management.
They seek to provide a collaborative 360? service to their clients, both internally and with external partners, given the nature of real estate investments which often involve a multitude of complexities.
Outstanding opportunity for a Real Estate Associate NQ-3 years PQE with the drive and ambition to be part of a powerhouse practice operating out of Cambridge.
· You will be exposed to a broad diet of work making for an interesting caseload across acquisitions and disposals, development work, asset management, leases and more
· The team deals with some of the most relevant and high-value transactions available and offers a platform to network amongst the biggest and best in the industry
The ideal candidate:
· Real Estate Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE with training and experience in a quality practice
· Excellent technical knowledge and open to a varied workload
· Proven track record in business development activities
· Highly competitive salary package and excellent benefits
· Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
· Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Sought after opportunity for a Real Estate Associate NQ-3 years PQE to join one of the best teams based in Cambridge.