Real Estate Associate 3 years PQE l Top 60 Firm l Cambridge
The firm is known for its truly innovative and forward-thinking approach, and what sets them apart even further is its people-focused culture. They have an impressive number of home-grown partners which is a reflection of their ability to nurture and develop legal talent, no matter how large each department becomes.
They are highly ranked across multiple areas in the Legal 500 and have an impressive client base which includes a number of FTSE 250 companies.
You will find a supportive culture where partners are accessible to all. The firm has a strong leadership team and ambitious plans to continue to take more market share, making now an exciting time to join the firm.
Opportunity for an ambitious Real Estate Associate 3 years PQE to join this top-tier firm in their Cambridge office.
· You will be joining a highly renowned team of real estate lawyers who act for some of the largest real estate owners and corporate occupiers in the UK
· The work will include but not be limited to acquisitions and disposals, strategic land promotion, residential and commercial development, investment sales and purchases, leasing and asset management (acting for both landlords and tenants), real estate finance, clean energy and general advisory work
· You will receive an excellent level of exposure, and given their level of growth, career prospects are in abundance
The ideal candidate:
· Real Estate Associate 3 years PQE with training and experience in a quality practice
· Excellent technical knowledge together with a commercial approach to legal services
· Desire and ability to contribute to business development projects
· Highly competitive salary package and excellent benefits
· Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
· Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Real Estate Associate 3 years PQE to join one of the best teams operating in East Anglia, based in Cambridge.