This firm is looking to appoint a Real Estate Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE into their growing team in High Wycombe that has a specialism in Telecoms & Infrastructure.
Be part of a rapidly growing firm, with clear goals to grow and expand in the years to come, allowing the opportunity for huge career growth within the firm.
The firm and role
- This firm has been going through a period of rapid growth over the last 3 years, seeing a rise in turnover from £7.5m to £11m this financial year. Indeed, they have focused on expanding the breadth and depth of their commercial services offering and have expanded into a number of international markets with this in mind.
- The leadership team have made a string of key strategic hires across multiple practice areas over the last 10 years, many of whom are ex-City lawyers who want to provide cost-effective legal services to their clients with the backing of a highly modern firm that prioritises innovation and progress.
- These Partners and Heads of Departments are looking to grow their respective teams, making it a very exciting time to consider joining this firm, with real and tangible progression pathways for those who want it.
- The work will include commercial landlord and tenant, sales and purchases, licences to assign and underlet, assignments and property finance
- Clients include corporate occupiers, banks, developers, hotels, sporting and educational establishments, private investors, and infrastructure owners
- Niches in infrastructure disciplines and telecoms work
- You will receive an excellent level of exposure, and given their level of growth, career prospects are in abundance
- Real Estate Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE
- Highly meticulous, commercially focused and outcome orientated
- Track record in business development and outstanding client care
What's on offer
- Competitive salary package based on experience, plus an exceptional benefits package
- Access to L500 and Chambers ranked lawyers to learn from
- Excellent career prospects as the practice continues to grow and expand
- Flexible working on offer
This is a highly coveted opportunity, suitable for a Real Estate Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE with the experience and ambition to be part of a powerhouse team operating out of High Wycombe.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.