This Legal 500 firm is looking to welcome a Construction Solicitor NQ-4 years PQE to join their wider commercial disputes team based in Gerrards Cross.
This firm has a real presence across the South East and West with an outstanding reputation in corporate, commercial, employment and real estate practice areas, and they continue to outperform other larger firms in the area.
The firm and role
- They have continued to improve their rankings across the board in recent years and have multiple industry-leading teams. With all practices thriving, they are eager to bring in new legal talent to grow the firm even more.
- The firm has a collegiate culture as it's their belief that everyone should learn from each other. They have managed to retain a family feel despite the considerable expansion in recent years, making this an excellent firm to consider.
- The team act for a range of institutional, commercial and private clients, and you will foster close working relationships to guide them through various forms of dispute resolution, up to and including litigation
- You will advise clients on the JCT suite of contracts as well as other claims, including defective works, payment applications, extensions of time, loss and expense and liquidated damages
- They are looking for someone with the dynamism, drive and commitment to make a significant contribution to the strategic direction and growth of the construction practice
- Construction Solicitor NQ-4 years PQE with previous commercial litigation experience
- Strong team player with a 360 approach to referrals and business development
- Ability to build credible relationships with those in the Construction industry
What's on offer
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
- Opportunity to work alongside leading litigation lawyers in a dynamic area of law
- Varied and interesting workload with a good level of autonomy from the outset
Exciting opportunity for a Construction Solicitor NQ-4 years PQE to join a leading litigation team dealing with construction disputes in Gerrards Cross.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.