Corporate Solicitor 5 years PQE l Succession Planning Role l High Wycombe
This Buckinghamshire-based firm has an outstanding reputation in the local market. They have a rich heritage having been in operation for nearly a century, with a robust foundation of generational clients.
They have cultivated a collegiate atmosphere in which everyone is on a first-name basis. They have maintained a friendly working atmosphere across the board and have an open-door policy so that their high-ranking lawyers can nurture the more junior fee earners in the department.
The quality of work they deal with is exceptional and what you would expect to find at a much larger practice. Fee earners are given lots of autonomy, training, and excellent infrastructure in order to deliver outstanding legal services.
The role and Corporate practice:
In line with succession planning, this firm is looking to appoint a Corporate Solicitor 5 years PQE with the ambition to eventually lead and grow their corporate department based in High Wycombe.
· You will work across a broad range of corporate transactional work including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, shareholder buy-outs, partnership and shareholder agreements
· There will also be work advising both private and public companies and partnerships on general corporate matters and commercial agreements
· The team is looking for someone who is passionate about business development with an entrepreneurial flair, as they envisage this person growing the department
· You will be given a high level of exposure from the outset and a platform to raise your profile within the corporate space
The ideal candidate:
· Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
· Opportunity to work alongside an ex-City corporate lawyer
· Ripe progression pathways up to partnership level
Exciting opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor 5 years PQE to grow with a successful team in High Wycombe.