Are you currently working for a law firm or working in the legal industry and want to earn good money, but move away from actually practicing law? A career in legal recruitment can be highly rewarding and you can substantially out earn what you can working in private practice.
Are you looking to go on a career journey that has no limits, in terms of progression, earnings and potential? Perhaps you are a Solicitor looking to move away from practicing law, but still stay in the industry, whilst having an opportunity to earn significantly more.
This opportunity is for a trainee Head-hunter to work as part of our London team, but based in our Bristol HQ.
JMC is the #1 ranked legal recruitment agency on Google; we are known in the industry for being extremely high quality and premium. We house one of the largest London legal recruitment teams, based out of our Bristol HQ.
The majority of all of the work that we do is at law firm Partner level, the crème de la crème of the legal market.
The company was founded by one of the industry's most successful and highest billing Legal Recruitment consultants, Jason Connolly. Jason himself is a £1million pa biller. Jason is very well-known and connected in the business world; he regularly appears in industry press, BBC radio and news, business press and many media other media outlets.
We are an ambitious organisation, JMC's mission quite simply is to become the Worlds number one premium, boutique agency. We are re-writing how recruitment should be done, for the better. We already have made headway into launching in the USA.
We believe in offering people a real springboard for career progression. We believe in rewarding people based on merits. We do not have the "corporate red tape" of larger organisations; we are dynamic and quick to react to changes in the market where other agencies are not.
We are a modern organisation; we use the latest in cutting-edge technology, which allows our consultants to be much more efficient, in turn enabling them then making more money.
We have a unique working culture where people enjoy coming into work. Our company has a sense of fun, which comes across in our marketing to candidates and clients. To put it simply, we like to work hard but play hard. We regularly have team away days, including team incentives giving the opportunity to have all-expenses paid holidays aboard. We have a spirit of reward when staff do well.
You will work alongside a highly experienced Recruiter as a Head-hunter. You will work on very senior level roles for many of London's biggest law firms, including magic and silver circle practices.
· You will receive top-level support, training and career investment from Jason, Sean and our heavyweight recruiters
· You will work as a Head-hunter working on exciting job instructions from many of London's largest City firms. The role will be varied and interesting
· It has massive potential earnings wise
· The majority of our recruiters earn £100k
· The opportunity as we grow to be based in other cities in the UK or the USA
· On offer are prospects for career progression, including management, our managers earn through a highly lucrative bonus structure
· Every experienced consultant who has joined us from other legal recruiters, have at least doubled their billings in year one, due to the high level of mentoring we provide
· We are currently very busy and are thriving
· We have a totally refreshing and positive working environment, that is inspiring and liberating
· We are a business that is powered by positivity
· We are extremely well connected and have an extended network of self-made millionaires, entrepreneurs and top business leaders
You will be;
· You will be highly adaptable and able to think on your feet
· Experience of the legal industry is to advantage, but not necessarily essential
· You should have first-class communication skills, both verbally and in writing
· We are open minded regarding backgrounds and experience
· You should be highly ambitious
· You should be a quick learner
· You will be someone who is extremely focused
· You will be dynamic
· Based closed to Bristol