This Top Tier Legal 500 firm is looking to appoint an Immigration Paralegal into their Thames Valley team based in Reading.
This firm is one of the UK's largest workplace firms and is a go-to for immigration, employment and commercial law matters.
They are ranked in the Top Tiers across multiple disciplines and are Chambers ranked thanks to the high-quality lawyers it houses. They have an impressive record of strategic hires over the years with many of their lawyers having the benefit of in-house experience which gives them another dimension of expertise.
The firm has an impressive client base across the UK and internationally with work coming out of Asia, Europe and the US to name a few. They have a strong presence in industries including insurance, education and financial services.
The firm wants to expand its offering out of Reading, making this an exciting time to consider joining as there are excellent career progression prospects on offer.
Opportunity for an Immigration Paralegal to join a leading practice based in Reading.
You will assist in the day-to-day functions of the team including all aspects of casework and assisting in the preparation of applications. Therefore, previous experience within immigration matters is highly desirable as is a law degree.
Duties will include:
· Under direct supervision, acting as a caseworker on straightforward cases
· Supporting Senior Paralegals and Associates with the progression of more complicated cases
· Reviewing client queries and drafting responses for review by Senior Paralegals and Associates
· Preparing documentation for applications under visa routes that include Skilled Worker, Intra-Company Transfer, Settlement, Appendix FM and others as directed
· Reviewing applicant and approval documentation
· Updating the case management system and general administrative support as required
· Immigration Paralegal with 1 years of immigration experience
· Excellent technical knowledge and problem-solving skills
· Team player who enjoys a collegiate working atmosphere
What's on offer:
· Competitive salary package and benefits
· Opportunity to work alongside industry specialists in the immigration space
· Excellent career progression pathways
This leading firm is looking to add to its team in Reading with a committed Immigration Paralegal.
Apply now for immediate consideration or give me a call for a confidential conversation.