This well-regarded firm is looking to appoint an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor 2 years PQE to join their established property team in Reading.
This firm has a rich legacy of serving the local community for well over 50 years. It's their transparent and reassuring approach that has kept them as the first choice for private individuals and businesses in the community who need reliable legal services.
The firm and role
- There is a palpable sense of team spirit at the firm with colleagues pulling together to support each other and drive forward their success as a collective.
- They want to work in collaboration with you to make sure that you are able to develop in the way you want to, and have up-to-date technology and infrastructure in place so that you can concentrate on the legal work that matters to you.
- This role will give you the opportunity to join a department that deals with high-quality work thanks to the reputation of the property team
- You will manage a diverse caseload including both freehold and leasehold, sales and purchases, mortgages and re-mortgages, transfers of equity, equity release, help to buy, lease extensions and residential lettings
- As the firm continues to expand its operations, you will have opportunities to progress within the team and take on business development projects to enhance your presence in the market
- Residential Property Solicitor 2 years PQE (or equivalent)
- Confident and able to run your own files
- Interest in business development projects with excellent relationship building skills
What's on offer
- Competitive salary package and a flexible approach to working
- A genuine meritocracy and opportunity to develop
- A thriving workload with the scope to take on the types of conveyancing work you enjoy
This leading regional firm is seeking to appoint an established Residential Property Solicitor 2 years PQE or CILEX in order to grow their busy Reading office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation.