Wealth Protection Partner 8 years PQE I Reading l Top 100 Firm
This Top 100 firm is looking to appoint a Wealth Protection Partner 8 years PQE into their powerhouse team operating out of Reading.
This firm is known for its ability to innovate in order to adapt to the most dynamic industries where the nature of legal services is always changing.
They are operating at the frontier of sectors like fintech, blockchain, cryptocurrency, cloud-based services and emerging technologies. As you'd imagine, this firm houses many recognised lawyers who are highly ranked in the legal directories and highly sought after.
It's true to say that they are extremely modern, but what's allowed them to operate for so long is their traditional values of quality, service and value for money.
The role and Private Client practice:
· Your main focus will be on tax, trusts and lifetime planning matters for some of the wealthiest individuals and families in the UK
· You will demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge within the private client field and have a focus on wealth protection and succession planning
· STEP qualified, any additional tax qualifications highly desirable
· As a senior member of the team, you oversee, mentor and train junior and mid-level fee-earners in the team and be a positive influence over the department
· The firm is looking for someone who can make a significant contribution to the practice and drive forward the ongoing success and growth of their Private Client department
The ideal candidate:
· Private Client Solicitor/Partner with 8 years PQE
· Excellent technical knowledge together with a commercial approach to legal services
· Desire and ability to contribute to business development projects
· Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
· Unrivalled flexible working approach, trust and autonomy to work in a way that suits you best
· High-quality pipeline of work in place and an excellent platform for growth
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Wealth Protection Partner 8 PQE to join a highly successful practice in Reading.