Commercial Solicitor 2-3 years PQE I Reading l Top 100 Firm
This Top 100 firm is looking to appoint a Commercial Solicitor 2-3 years PQE into their powerhouse team operating out of Reading.
This firm is known for its ability to innovate in order to adapt to the most dynamic industries where the nature of legal services is always changing.
They are operating at the frontier of sectors like fintech, blockchain, cryptocurrency, cloud-based services and emerging technologies. As you'd imagine, this firm houses many recognised lawyers who are highly ranked in the legal directories and highly sought after.
It's true to say that they are extremely modern, but what's allowed them to operate for so long is their traditional values of quality, service and value for money.
The role and Commercial practice:
· You will be involved in contract drafting and negotiation, advisory and transactional support
· The team advise across a range of areas including but not limited to: technology contracts, data matters (licensing, security, privacy and protection); IP management, commercialisation and brand protection; business structuring, investment planning, international expansion and more
· The team has particular expertise in business process outsourcing i.e. SaaS and hosted solutions, as well as software development and licensing
· You'll be working alongside leading figures and assist them on complex matters, often multi-jurisdictional in nature
The ideal candidate:
· Commercial Solicitor 2-3 years PQE with experience and training in a quality practice
· Excellent technical knowledge together with a commercial approach to legal services
· Desire and ability to contribute to business development projects
· Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
· Opportunity to work alongside leading commercial lawyers
· Varied and interesting workload with a good level of autonomy from the outset
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Solicitor 2-3 years PQE to join a highly successful practice in Reading.