Commercial Contracts Manager l Global IT Services l Twyford
This global IT company is seeking a dynamic Commercial Contracts Manager to join their team based in Twyford.
This company specialises in the provision of high-quality IT spares, logistics and ancillary services designed to help boost efficiency and profitability for its clients.
They cater to global outsourcers, system integrators and value-added resellers, who rely on the company to deliver the right equipment and reliable technical support, with the highest service standards.
They have a loyal client base of clients who have maintained multiyear agreements, with some partnerships even stretching back 20 years, to the company's beginnings.
Opportunity for a Commercial Contracts Manager to join a global IT services company based in Twyford.
This would suit an individual with broad commercial contracts experience, ideally with prior exposure to IT, telecoms and supply chain functions.
You will review, draft and advise on a range of contracts for procurement, service level agreements and other commercial contracts. In addition, you will assess operational and business risks and share this information with relevant departments.
A sound understanding of commercial law, regulatory consideration and GDPR processes are highly desirable however training can be given if there are some gaps in knowledge.
The ideal candidate:
· Experience and awareness of interpreting legal and regulatory aspects of IT/Telecoms commercial contracts
· Has good understanding of sales, procurement, and supply chain functions
· Awareness of ISO certifications (including 9001, 27001) and GDPR process
What's on offer:
· Competitive salary package based on experience and excellent benefits
· Varied role with the opportunity to develop across a range of commercial competencies
· Excellent career progression pathways as this organisation continues to grow
Highly coveted role for a Commercial Contracts Manager within a cutting-edge IT services company in their Twyford office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation.