Are you seeking a step up to partnership? This role will allow you the opportunity to inherit a high-quality residential property caseload from a partner with over 25 years PQE. It will also let you to take a step up to Partnership. It could prove to be a good role for someone seeking a step-up or lateral move.
This City of London firm has a heritage dating back over 100 years. The firm has a very international client base, with Lawyers regularly travelling overseas; they have a solid client base in France, Italy, Poland and South Africa.
It is common to find the practice working on the other side of a large city and west-end practices. The firm describes itself as a City firm with a conscious. It offers work-life balance and agile working, with the ability to work from home.
The firm stands at 35 staff, impressively over a third of their staff have been at the firm for over 25 years, with a large number who have also been at the firm for over ten years. In addition, the firm has an excellent staff retention rate.
The firm's lovely culture runs throughout the practice, which has a family feel. They invest in their Lawyers heavily, and it is common to find that Lawyers at the practice outweigh their contemporaries at other firms. They offer an excellent environment for career investment and development; the growing number of homegrown partners demonstrates this well. It is a commonplace to find junior Lawyers working side by side with partners; even at a very junior level, all Lawyers can get involved in business development and marketing, allowing Lawyers to hone not just their technical skills but also their business acumen.
The firm takes a real sense of pride in how they take care of its staff and ensure everyone has a voice in the running of the practice.
You will find a varied client base that includes HNW individuals, Well-known individuals in the media spotlight, interesting OMB, SMEs and some national companies. The variety and breadth of the work and clients will make for an interesting role.
The firm is seeking to hire a Senior Residential Property Solicitor, to join this firm in their City of London office.
Property is a core area for the firm, and the department plays a central focus in the firms offering. Real Estate is an area where the firm has an excellent reputation and a client base built over 100 years. You will join a team of ten and work closely with other departments.
- You will receive take over from a Partner who is due to retire; the firm is currently succession planning
- You will be well-supported by the other partners
- High-quality work with an international element
- You will co-lead the conveyancing department, working with the firm's other partners
- The ability to work from home, if desired, two days a week
- You will deal with a varied caseload, including, but not limited to; sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, transfer of equity, re-mortgages and lease extensions
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least five years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- You should have the strong technical knowledge and be able to work with little supervision
- You should have a strong billings history
- Experience in managing and mentoring more junior colleagues, is to advantage, but not essential
This is an excellent Senior Residential Property Solicitor role based in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.