This is a stand out opportunity to work within one of the most dynamic forward thinking firms in the Kent area. I feel what makes this firm stand out, is the faith and investment giving to their staff to grow not only their careers but their lives within the local community and charities!
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to work within a formidable practice outside of London that houses some of the most reputable Lawyers in the South East, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
- This is one of the leading firms in Kent and South East. This firm are on the oldest practice in the UK with a rich heritage that can be traced back over many years.
- This firm are specialist in services for individuals as well as businesses. Within their departments they boost the most reputable Private Client departments, as well as real estate and employment teams. They have specific specialism advising agricultural, farming and rural businesses and are recognised for their legal expertise in advising charities.
- You will never be far from intriguing, interesting clients that will allow you to service the most interesting and prolific caseload. Along with this, you will find an excellent work culture, that has allowed the firm to have one of the highest retention of staff in the area - which has allowed them to grow Partners from initial staff joining as Paralegals.
Because the firm is expanding, they are looking for a Senior Private Client Solicitor (5+ PQE) to join their successful Private Client department in Canterbury, Kent.
- The firm's Private Client department is one of the largest in Kent, but they have a very good internal progression structure, to Associate, Senior Associate, then Partner. Because the firm's work life balance culture, internal progression, and quality of work is so high, very few people leave this firm.
- You will enjoy every day going to work, and the firm are very flexible in your requirements and needs.
- The team deal with a wide range of Private Client issues, including: Estate Planning, Trusts, Tax, elderly and vulnerable clients, probate, wills, contentious probate, and more.
- You will learn alongside some of the best experts in the field and you will have very good secretarial support, and will work on an interesting and varied case load as part of a healthy team work environment.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive (5+ PQE)
- You will work well in a team
- You will be an excellent communicator
- Being STEP qualified is NOT necessary- you will be encouraged to gain this within the firm
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitor (5+ PQE) to join this flourishing Private Client department in their Canterbury, Kent office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.