This Legal 500 firm operating out of Buckinghamshire, has grown substantially in recent years thanks to the ongoing success of its legal services and the professional growth of its lawyers.
They are now looking to appoint a Corporate Restructuring / Insolvency Solicitor 5+ years PQE into their L500, Tier 1 team, based in Gerrards Cross
- This Legal 500 firm has grown substantially in recent years thanks to the ongoing success of its legal services and the professional growth of its lawyers.
- They are ranked in the top tiers across multiple practice areas and have made several strategic hires to strengthen their foothold.
- They have a fantastic reputation for their focus on client care and communication, and it's this ethos that echoes throughout the firm from the most senior partners to the lawyers and dedicated support staff.
- You will undertake work across a wide variety of both contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters acting for practitioners, lenders and financial institutions, companies, directors, creditors, and stakeholders. You will also frequently have the chance to operate internationally dealing with cross-border insolvency matters.
- This role is designed for someone to come into the team and work alongside partners who feature heavily in the legal 500 and Chambers directories. This provides an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within a friendly collegiate team that is widely recognized for its expertise in the insolvency area.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Corporate Restructuring/insolvency candidate 5+ PQE.
- A commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in the delivery of advice.
- You will be able to work autonomously on high-profile cases as well as assisting with the management of the juniors within the team,
What's on Offer:
- Market-leading Salary and bonus scheme coupled with progression opportunities.
- A chance to join a friendly practice within a top-tier, market-leading top 100 firm.
- Hybrid working patterns; a mixture of home and office-based work.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Insolvency Solicitor of 5+ years PQE who is looking to develop their career by working at a top-standard practice in Gerrards Cross.