This reputable and highly ranked firm with offices in Kent and London are recognised for their exceptional standards of client care and passionate approach to their work. Due to succession planning, this is a rare opportunity for a Senior Family Solicitor to take over and lead a small family department putting your own stamp on both the role and having a key say in the future growth.
- The firm was formed by a Partner at a very successful City firm and their practice has grown year on year. They provide an excellent level of quality Family Law advice and have expanded into London; the firm holds a real presence for its standard of client care in its several prestigious offices located across the South.
- The firm is highly compassionate due to the nature of work it undertakes; you will find a working environment that is supportive, encouraging and you will work alongside a team of talented professionals who will guide you in your day-to-day and towards your career aspirations.
- You will work on a diverse caseload of privately funded family cases with the support of a friendly and dynamic team as well as actively generating new clients
- Although this opportunity will be based around your specialist areas, you will be expected to have a broad knowledge across all areas of contentious and non-contentious private Family matters including: Divorce, Financial Disputes, Children, Prenuptial and Postnuptial agreements, Civil Partnerships and Injunctions
- Due to the structure of the firm and its presence as a growing regional heavyweight, there are clear progression opportunities to Partnership for the right person.
- You will be a Senior Family Solicitor or Legal Executive with 5+ years PQE
- Experience of leading and mentoring more junior members of a team is essential
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, and contacts (following not essential, although would be advantageous)
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression leading to Partnership
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Family Solicitor to join this regional firm in their well reputed and thriving office based in Canterbury, Kent.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential discussion.