This firm can offer a platform to progress in a supportive, thriving and cohesive working environment.
Many of the senior Lawyers and Partners at the firm are homegrown.
This vibrant practice in the heart of Camden has been established for over 30 years. The practice started as a family-run practice and has grown over the years to become one of London's most reputable practices. They are particularly well-known for their high-quality property work.
In recent years they were at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation and marketing when they started a particular product that got them industry-wide recognition. This innovative product has been a big work generator.
You will find a nourishing and nurturing culture. The practice has a real family feel and team spirit, which rings true to their roots. In addition, the team regularly do team-building events which are good fun.
You will find an excellent quality of work; they believe in delivering the best service possible and charging well for their work. You will work alongside a talented team of lawyers; most of the work comes into the firm from referrals, which is a testament to the reputation built over the decades.
The firm is seeking a Senior Employment Solicitor in the heart of Camden, Central London.
- If you are a senior solicitor seeking partnership, this role comes with partner prospects. It would also be a good opportunity for a partner seeking a lateral move to a high-quality practice
- You will work as part of a friendly and professional three in the employment department
- You will deal with a high-quality caseload which will include high-value and complex matters
- You will deal with a varied employment caseload, which covers both claimant and defendant and contentious and non-contentious; the caseload will include; Employment contracts, assisting on commercial matters, redundancy, post-termination restrictions, settlement agreements, TUPE and whistleblowing.
- There is an abundance of good-quality work coming into the department
- You will have at least five years PQE in running an employment caseload (no upper limit on PQE)
- You will be technically strong
- You will be able to work under minimal supervision
- You should be a team player and a strong communicator
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience and background.
Apply now for immediate consideration for this Senior Employment Solicitor role based in the vibrant location of Camden, Central London.