This West End and North London based Legal 500 and chambers ranked firm deal with a quality of work usually only associated with City practices. The firm continues to attract many top-class Lawyers from both West End and City firms seeking more work-life balance.
The firm has a rich heritage dating back over 50 years. They have two offices, one in the West End and one close to Harrow, North West London.
Although the firm has a Real Estate sector focus, with many practice areas having some property theme, they are also leaders in other practice areas, including private client, litigation, employment and commercial.
You will find the highest quality of work and will often work on the other side of top city practices, they have many well-known clients, which include; corporate and HNW private individuals, global luxury brands, household names, multiplex operators, shopping centres, some of the UK's premier estate and letting agents, several multi-outlet retailers, and well-known names in the property sector.
They are known as one of the go-to firms for the property. They host a massive property conference once a year, cementing and growing their ever-evolving reputation in the Real Estate sector.
They have grown steadily over recent years. Within the last two years, several well-known partners have joined the practice. You will find an excellent leadership team that takes the time to listen and give everyone a voice. In addition, they have well-thought-out strategic growth plans for the next 24 months.
You will find a vibrant practice with friendly, down-to-earth culture. The practice has a growing number of staff that have progressed through the ranks internally. The firm has an ethos of investing in people and rewarding/promoting them based on merit.
The firm is seeking to hire a Senior Employment Solicitor to join their North West London office, based in the heart of the West End of London.
You will work as part of a growing litigation team of 12 between the firms two offices.
- The employment department deals with an excellent quality of work, which often includes complex and high value matters
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in client contact and business development activities
- You will find a varied and broad caseload, making for an interesting role
- You will deal with a caseload of both claimant and defendant, and contentious and non-contentious
- The caseload will include but not be limited to; Settlement agreements, dismissals, restrictive covenants, senior executive, discrimination, disciplinary, restructuring, TUPE and corporate support,
- You will work as part of a friendly, supportive and professional department
- The department currently has an influx of new enfranchisement work coming in
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least five years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE)
- You will ideally be dealing with a caseload of contentious and non contentious work, but the firm are open minded
- You will have first-class communication skills
- You should be able to build relationships and develop business
- You will receive a leading remuneration package that is dependent and tailored to your level of experience and background
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Employment Solicitor to join this legal 500 and chambers ranked firm based the West End of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or alternatively, feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.