Senior Contract Manager | International AV integration company | London
This internationally leading audio-visual company are looking for a senior contract manager to join and work with autonomy and independence within their offices in Central London or Sunbury-on-Thames on a 14-month FTC, with potential for permanency.
This company is an industry-leading integrator of audio visual and unified communication solutions and a globally trusted technology advisor to world-class organisations. For over 25 years, they have been designing, engineering, integrating and supporting complex audio-visual solutions. Global companies rely on them to deliver secure and flexible meeting experiences, every time.
They are the largest supplier of AV solutions in Europe and third globally, and with over 2,500 customers successfully supported around the world, their team of 1,200 employees have the skills and experience to identify customer needs and deliver the most efficient solutions for their business.
They are positioned to take on projects that stretch across multiple borders with offices in seven countries and 24/7 support. This allows them to deliver solutions optimised for total consistency across the entire value chain.
You will be taking over as the sole contract manager based in the UK due to a member of the commercial ops team going on leave. This will be on a 14-month FTC, but with scope for permanence at the end of the contract.
You will need to provide advice and support to staff, particularly sales staff, regarding all aspects of contractual documents and approvals. You will be managing and maintaining all contractual documentation such as:
- Standard Contract Ts & Cs, NDAs, MSAs, SoWs, etc.
- It is important to be adept at project contract such as JCTs.
- Sub-Contractor Agreements
- Contract Review Guide
- Internal briefing documentation
- Standard response clauses
- Monthly Contract Review Report
- Effectively store all Contracts
You will also be taking Ownership of Contracts Review and reviewing all new customer/supplier contractual documentation such as. This will involve first review within agreed SLAs, working with the legal group where required, working alongside the MD/FD on contentious clauses, and negotiating contract amendments with customer and suppliers.
Experience and skills required
- Must have excellent written English and strong proof-reading skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple concurrent projects & contract, whilst working under pressure to deadlines.
- Confidence in managing Customer and internal contract discussions.
- Must be an experienced contracts manager capable of working autonomously and without supervision
- Excellent team working and virtual team working skills.
- Strong planning, organisation & coordination skills.
- Sound commercial awareness.
- Good skills in creating, managing and storing quality documentation.
- Excellent working experience of relevant computer applications, especially Word (especially reviewing and comparison tools), Excel, Adobe pdf, Docu-sign.
What's on offer?
- 50% office/home hybrid working policy
- Ability to work out of either Central London office or Sunbury-on-Thames office
- You will be given the ability to carry out your position without oversight and be given responsibility to work independently.
- As a Private Equity backed company they are always evolving and changing and there is the chance to make this position permanent at the end of the 14-month contract.
If you would be interested in talking over this opportunity, please feel free to apply or get in contact with Maxwell Duffen at JMC Legal.