A Legal 500 ranked firm in Sevenoaks, Kent is seeking a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team. The firm excels in Real Estate and competes successfully against larger firms. They offer a dynamic and entrepreneurial work culture. The role involves handling high-quality commercial property work, including advising HNW investors and corporate clients.
In terms of culture, this practice fosters a dynamic environment that encourages freedom, autonomy, and flexibility, while also promoting an entrepreneurial spirit. They believe in giving their employees the space to thrive and grow, allowing them to make significant contributions to the firm's success.
- This practice continuously punches well above its weight and has unequalled experience and knowledge for a firm of its size. Real Estate is at the heart of what they do, and they successfully compete against Top 100 firms.
- This firm now seeks a Commercial Property Senior Associate to be based in their well established office in Sevenoaks, Kent.
- The quality of work is of the highest standard and will cover a broad range of matters, including; advising HNW investors and corporate clients about commercial property investment, commercial acquisitions (including development) and sales and commercial lease work.
Requirements & Benefits
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor at either Senior Associate or Partner level with 7+ PQE
- It is essential for them to have substantial expertise in land development and experience in handling landlord and tenant transactions, lease renewals, business acquisitions and sales, investment property deals, general commercial property transfers, and real estate financing.
- Connections/clients in the Sevenoaks region are highly desirable
- Experience in training or mentoring juniors is advantageous
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long-term hires and salary is very much open to negotiation for the right person.
This is a standout opportunity for a Commercial Property/Real Estate Lawyer to join a high-quality and growing Legal 500 firm in Kent with with strong career prospects.