Continuous progression, vibrant working culture and a highly competitive remuneration package are all available at a top legal 500 firm. This firm is seeking a Residential Property Solicitor with 3+ Years PQE to join their thriving offices in Bromley, Greater London.
- With modern offices in Bromley, this practice has become known as industry leaders within the Residential Property department in only a short period; this results from their modern, 21st Century approach to work. All of which has enabled them to extend their client base across the UK and internationally.
- This firm prides itself upon being thoughtful, intuitive, determined and approachable with each interaction. The best possible service for all clients is of the utmost paramount, as is the ability to understand their needs and solve their problems.
- They are a highly established name, and despite the competition, they have already earned a strong reputation for their handling of high-quality Residential Property matters. Additionally, they have made significant strides recently with crucial senior hires, especially within the Residential Property/Conveyancing department.
- Flexibility, autonomy and creating strong bonds with Clients is also highly encouraged at this firm.
Due to increased workflow, this firm seeks a Residential Property/ Conveyancing Solicitor 3+ PQE to join their outstanding team in Bromley, Greater London.
- This practice is heavily respected in all areas, including Residential Property/Conveyancing. The quality of each person within the firm is of the highest standard; They have been accredited with the LEXCEL Practice Management Standard, only 3% of firms have achieved this. This reflects the vast knowledge and experience that the directors have.
- They deal with an excellent quality of work, including Collective enfranchisement, planning issues and agreement, secured lending and refinancing, auction of sales and purchases, and the handling of more complex matters, including Lease extensions under the leasehold reform housing and urban development Act 1993
- The caseload is always manageable, and this practice is always realistic about how much a Conveyancing Solicitor can handle. In addition, a professional support network will further support you.
- This firm is looking to invest in individuals for the long term and actively encourage internal promotion. As a result, there is a genuine and clear prospect for career progression.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with 3+ PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will be able to and comfortable in managing/developing client relationships
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long-term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
- Excellent Benefits package
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic and modern working culture
- High quality work
This is a standout opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join a high-quality and growing regional firm with solid career prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.