This Legal 500 firm has a first-class reputation for quality and service whilst maintaining a modern and innovative approach to delivering legal services. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Residential Property Solicitor 2+ years PQE to join their thriving office in Canterbury.
- This Legal 500 firm has grown substantially in recent years thanks to the ongoing success of its legal services and professional growth of its lawyers.
- They are ranked in the top tiers across multiple practice areas and have made several strategic hires to strengthen their foothold.
- They have a fantastic reputation for their focus on client care and communication, and it's this ethos that echoes throughout the firm from the most senior partners, to the lawyers and dedicated office staff.
- The firm has a strong leadership team and ambitious plans to continue to take more market share, making now an exciting time to join the firm.
- This role will give you the opportunity to join a department that deals with high-quality of work thanks to the reputation of the property team.
- You will manage a diverse caseload including both freehold and leasehold, sales and purchases, mortgages and re-mortgages, transfers of equity, equity release, help to buy, lease extensions, and residential lettings for landlords, tenants, & new build and plot sales.
- As the firm continues to expand its operations, you will have opportunities to progress within the team and take on business development projects to enhance your presence in the market.
- Residential Property Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive 2+ years PQE
- Comprehensive technical expertise across the conveyancing lifecycle
- Interest in business development projects with excellent relationship-building skills
What's on offer
- Competitive salary package and a flexible approach to working
- A genuine meritocracy and opportunity to develop
- A thriving workload with the scope to take on the types of conveyancing work you enjoy
This leading regional firm is seeking to appoint an established Residential Property Solicitor 2+ years PQE in order to grow their busy Canterbury office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation.