Are you a Junior Real Estate Lawyer looking to gain hands-on exposure to complex, landmark deals? Want to join an international law firm where you'll be supported to develop your technical ability and have transparent long-term prospects?
This high-performing yet friendly Real Estate team are looking for a Junior (NQ-3 PQE) Lawyer to join their respected team in Manchester.
One of the UK's leading international firms, you will benefit from high quality work and exceptional benefits, as well as a supportive & balanced culture.
This market-leading international law firm has a reputation for developing and promoting talent, with supportive partners and transparent progression pathways. Their innovative and forward-thinking approach flows through all aspects of their firm, from the development of lawyers to the deals they work on.
You will join a firm who are at the forefront of the diversity & inclusion efforts, and pride themselves on their flexible working environment and focus on work/life balance.
This highly regarded Real Estate team is looking for a junior lawyer to join their Manchester office.
The Real Estate team are involved in a broad mix of premium commercial property deals, including acquisitions & disposals, developments, and asset management. They have particular expertise in energy, telecoms, and retail - you will have the opportunity to specialise or retain a broad practice.
You can expect to join a close-knit, down-to-earth team, who are in each other's corners and work collaboratively on large-scale projects. You will work alongside respected names in the market while having the platform to develop your own profile.
The Ideal Candidate:
- This role will suit a Junior Real Estate Lawyer, likely between NQ - 3 years PQE
- Experience gained across a range of property matters, including acquisitions & disposals, developments, and/or asset management
- Enjoy working as part of a close-knit team
- Have a desire to develop internal & external relationships, elevating your 'brand' and that of the team
What's on offer:
- The opportunity to work for one of the UK's most innovative international law firms
- Transparent career development & progression opportunities
- Genuinely flexible working environment
- A supportive, down-to-earth team culture
- Competitive salary (£50-60k)
- Excellent benefits package, tailored to what matters most to you
If this opportunity sounds of interest, apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, we have many other roles that may be suitable so please don't hesitate to get in touch to find out about our other opportunities.