For Associate Solicitors looking to take a definitive next step in their careers, exposure to top clients, exciting large-scale work and excellent benefits, this could be your next opportunity to progress with a leading firm.
This quickly growing Top 50 firm has over 30 Legal 500 Tier 1 rankings and is one of the finest legal brands operating in the UK. Their award-winning Real Estate team is seeking an Associate (1-4 PQE) to join their modern Edinburgh office.
Has a renowned reputation amongst clients and employees alike. Due to a flat hierarchical structure, cooperative and open working environment and premium clients, the business has attracted some of the leading legal experts in the UK. These staff members have developed expertise across a range of practice areas, gaining countless accolades from the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners, both as a firm and as individuals.
Positive reports about the supportive and nourishing working environment are reflected in the company's revenue, which has shown exponential growth and resulted in expansion across the UK. In part, this is due to the firm's belief that staff are the key to their success, which results in heavy investment in staff development and a flexible approach to work-life balance.
Taking on an innovative and forward-thinking mindset, this firm seeks to encourage ambition and creativity and takes real steps to go the extra mile for the clients, without compromising the happiness of their employees.
Clients include some of the most prestigious companies and private individuals and as such lawyers working for this firm should expect exposure to high-quality, large-scale work which will showcase their ability and skills as a legal professional.
Working in this rapidly expanding and reputable Real Estate team you will gain exposure to some of the best quality Real Estate work in the country. Supporting the biggest developers and housebuilders on the full life cycle of their projects you will thrive in a client-facing role whilst taking initiative and producing the best outcome for your clients.
You will work alongside colleagues across the UK in this varied role and will therefore be able to benefit from their collective and individual experience. Real Estate as a practice area has been recognised by the Legal 500 through its prestigious Tier ranking system.
You will be working on a variety of innovative Real Estate developments that will shape the landscape of the UK. Given the cross-border nature of much of the work, dual qualification would be beneficial, but not necessary.
The successful candidate will be in a strong position to develop market-leading expertise in Real Estate and take a real step forward in their career.
The Ideal Candidate
- A proactive solicitor with 1-4 years of PQE experience in Real Estate
- Dual qualification is an added benefit
- NQs with a passion to specialise in this space will also be considered
- Relevant experience in residential development work, disposals, acquisitions, LBTT drafting and completion, contact negotiation site set-up, Land Register/Sasine title reports and more
- Has strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and develop new business opportunities
- Have a proactive, innovative and value-adding mindset
What's on offer
- An opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing, Top 50 firms in the UK
- Exposure to top-tier clients and high-quality/high-value work
- First-rate career development opportunities
- Paid career development and training opportunities
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, call or email now for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if this isn't quite right, reach out to find out about other roles we are currently recruiting for, or to have a general chat about your career and the current legal market.