This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded, reputable firm in their innovative and dynamic, specialist Real Estate Finance team. This cutting-edge law firm are looking for a driven and ambitious Real Estate Finance Solicitor 4+ years PQE who could come in and hit the ground running. They are open to remote and flexible working on a permanent basis.
This leading firm has exciting growth plans over the next few years. Their current turnover is £15.5 million, with projected growth to 17 million next year. They are forecasting 10% growth year on year and are well placed to continue exceeding this.
They currently house 120 staff, of which 85 are Solicitors and Partners. As a firm they like to grow organically and promote from within and there are multiple examples and success stories, including an individual who joined the firm as a trainee and is now a Director over the course of 5 years.
They are one of the most well-respected names for Property work across London. They are a multi-service practice, with Real Estate flavour throughout all the other departments. They punch well above their weight and their main competitors are impressively some Top 50 firms, dealing with a quality of work on par with them.
The firm has attracted many Lawyers out of larger 'city' and 'west end' practices, who have been looking for a more collegiate, friendly culture where staff can make more of an impact and feel valued without sacrificing on quality of work and clients. You will also find there is much more in the way of staff flexibility and work-life balance, with support for remote working on a permanent basis.
They host regular social events, including a summer BBQ and sports day where all family members are invited as well.
They are looking for a Real Estate Finance Solicitor with 4+ years PQE.
This role will sit within a well-known and established team. The secured lending/property finance department deals with an exceptional quality of work acting for a wide range of lenders and other individuals/institutions - they have established themselves as a trusted name to an unprecedented number of panels. They work with a number of leading lenders, with relationships built over decades.
You will deal with a broad range of work that, among other areas, will include:
- Advising on the acquisition of property investments and developments
- Acting on behalf of Banks, Companies, Investors, Developers and more.
- Dual-representation - acting for both lender and borrower
- Secured lending
- Bridging and property finance
- You will a Real Estate Finance Solicitor with 4+ years PQE
- You will be confident working well under pressure with minimal supervision
- You will be ambitious, commercially minded and dynamic
- You will deal with high quality work, working alongside a highly-regarded team
- You will have excellent support from a large real estate finance team
- You will be a team player
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- They like to grow organically so genuine progression on offer
This is a first-class opportunity for a Real Estate Finance Solicitor 4+ PQE to join a leading, London-based practice based in the City of London. Apply now for immediate consideration or give me a call for a confidential conversation.